To recognise the signing of Ipswich Town’s goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski, meaning he will remain at Portman Road for at least a further three years, KSL’s Richard Hibbert has started a campaign to bring the Town fans together to raise money for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
Richard is encouraging ITFC season ticket holders and fans to donate as little as £1 each which could raise over £10,000 for this special charity which cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia.
Richard and Ipswich fan and Club sponsor, Damian Anderson are each donating one Director’s box ticket for one game. The first ticket will be given to the person that makes the greatest contribution, the second will be selected in a prize draw.*
KSL has also pledged that once over £2,500 has been raised, a signed 2018/19 Ipswich shirt will be given to an individual selected in a second prize draw.*
To make your donation visit Richard’s JustGiving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/richard-hibbert3
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate they’ll send your money directly to EACH.
*Prize draw terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the prize draw is KSL Sudbury.
- The prize drawer is open to OK residents aged 18 or over, excluding KSL Sudbury’s employees, their immediate family, or any person associated with the draw.
- To enter the prize draw, you only need to donate £1 via Richard Hibbert’s JustGiving page to EACH.
- The prize is for the named winner only.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries.
- The prize draw closes after the first game of the season. Entries after this date will not be considered.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter within the first week of the new season. If we are unable to make contact through the method stated and you do not respond, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
- To obtain the winner’s name send a self-addressed envelope to KSL Sudbury at the address on the KSL website: www.kslsudbury.co.uk
- Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw of the prize to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.